**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very happy with my 5* pull today(finally)! Couple questions tho

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Been holding this gem since Christmas:)
Now I’ve been told taking him to R5 will be a mistake,is this true? If it is true is he still capable of a run through of LOL at R4? Also(off topic) is a 4* Nightthrasher worth anything? Is that SL synergy any good?(50% chance to place a disorient on the opponent on well timed blocks)

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He still is good but there are better options out there. I would rank 4 him but Ghost, IMIW, etc are better options
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

He still is good but there are better options out there. I would rank 4 him but Ghost, IMIW, etc are better options

Don’t have either but I wouldn’t think IMIW is better except on defense. Happy I used the gem over a ghost though,just because starlord actually needs his awakened ability
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    I have never regretted mine. Consistently use him in AQ.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I saved the 12.0 compensation for over a year before I got him.
    Absolutely no regrets using it, he did my first lol run at rank 4
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    IMIW is good vs Korg, other than that he's pretty meh. My r4 sits in my roster collecting dust. I'd do it too if I didn't have a r5 Sparky
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Yes, Starlord is worth awakening and r5. Still a top attacker. Sure, ghost and sparky can do quicker damage and have more utility but if you don’t have them, then the point is moot.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Don’t have either but I wouldn’t think IMIW is better except on defense. Happy I used the gem over a ghost though,just because starlord actually needs his awakened ability
    Ghost's sig makes a huge difference. Made a world of difference in the combo chapter of act 6. Made it incredibly easy to get back to sp2 before running out of the 15 hits