**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Questions about Act 5

I'm currently exploring Act 5 (done with 5.1 100%, and just fully explored 5.4.1) My team consists of 5* Cap IW, Medusa and Hype, all unduped at 4/55. The remaining 2 slots are used as utility, but only maxed 4*, since my other 5* are useless for Act 5. I have a couple of questions regarding the rest of 5.4.
1) What champions are best for the rage node? My current solutions are maxed duped 4* AA and Voodoo. What other options would make this node easier? I also have an unduped 4* Sym Supreme that i can max out. Does he do well against rage?
2) How would a maxed duped 4* Omega Red do on the biohazard node WITHOUT willpower? I never tried him there and i'm pretty worried that the bleed damage would be too much. Should I unlock willpower to make it easier? I also have a 4* duped maxed Iceman and a 5* Ghost Rider as my reliable bleed immunes, so i would like to know if Omega trumps them or not in terms of damage.
3) Are there any particularly tricky, fun and interactive fights I should watch out for? And what would be the best counters for them?
This might be a long read for some, but I would really appreciate some feedback from all the Elders' Banes out there. Thanks in advance!