**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Focus on 100% Act 5 Exploration or Go Full Out on Act 6.1 Completion?

Hi guys!

I just recently pushed through Act 5 completion. I only have Act 5.1 at 100% exploration. I only have one 6 star (Nightcrawler) and my 5 star roster is only about 25 champs. Should I just take my 5 best champs and get Act 6.1 done to unlock those cavalier crystals or focus on finishing all of Act 5 first? Either way, I'm probably going to have to spend units so I figured Act 6.1 is probably the better option although it will definitely be a challenge for me.

What do you guys think? And for anyone in a similar situation as mine, how many units did you need to invest to get it done? I have 1000 units right now and 100K battle chips to hopefully add to that stash. I will also continue to grind out more in the arenas.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Act5
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    In the same boat, and would like to know too
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    I'd say Act 5. Look up act 6.1 and see if you have the champs for xbones. If not, don't touch it. Act 5 is significantly easier, even the collector and the Ultron boss
  • Options
    FoonamiFoonami Posts: 4
    I have 5 star Ghost at R5 and 5 star Quake at R4, both of which would help beat Crossbones BUT.... I'm sure I will still need to use revives LOL
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Act 6.1 if you have the roster/ skill for it - Cavalier crystals are a game changer.
  • Options
    Exactly! Plus the my last three 5 star crystal openings didn't help me at all. Duped Iron Fist and duped Cyclops and a Hulkbuster.... A handful of cavalier crystals can improve my roster of 4s and 5s faster for all game content. There are still a lot of 4 stars I don't have.
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited March 2019
    I completed 6.1 with no units spents. Though, I used 6 revives and 2 team revives and some heal potions in my inventory. My team (Void, GR, Blade, and either AA, Iceman, or 6* Domino). It's doable, Easiest was 6.1.3 and 6.1.4. Open 30 Cav Xtal and got 1 6*, and 5 5*... really worth it. Didn't get what I really wanted but can't complain. It's better than 300 units fgmc.
  • Options
    Awesome! I don't have those champs though... My team would be Quake, Ghost, Killmonger, Nightcrawler (6*), and either Symbiote Spidey, Sentinel, Spider Gwen or X-23
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I'd say do Act 5 100% first and foremost