**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

mcoc 2019 puzzle news

the puzzle is now:

Comments

• Options
    antbot2antbot2 Posts: 26
    but haven be come
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They are confirmed in the post. Put them on.
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    who is that inbetween OML and Sabretooth?
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Ronin is a lock
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Ronin, Cap America Endgame, Mysterio and Sandman will all be joining the contest. Cap EG sacrifices himself so him and Ronin are the champs next month. Oh and squirrel girl is coming also.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Ronin, Cap America Endgame, Mysterio and Sandman will all be joining the contest. Cap EG sacrifices himself so him and Ronin are the champs next month. Oh and squirrel girl is coming also.

I'm thinking in July we will get Mysterio and Scorpion. Curious why you think Sandman?
  • Options
    Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114

Zuko_ILC said:

I'm thinking in July we will get Mysterio and Scorpion. Curious why you think Sandman?
    Between the 3 illusions in the FFH trailer; Sandman is the most well known. So it would make the most sense. Scorpion isn't going to be in FFH in anywhere... I'm pretty confident in that.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

Between the 3 illusions in the FFH trailer; Sandman is the most well known. So it would make the most sense. Scorpion isn't going to be in FFH in anywhere... I'm pretty confident in that.
    Really, I thought it was mentioned that both him and Vulture would show up in some form or fashion even if only brief. I do see your point which makes sense.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

Wolverine (Weapon X) who appeared in Terrigenocide in 2016 but was only an opponent. He's not playable, same as Wolverine (X-Force) who only appeared in dialogue scenes in X-Enforcers in 2017.
  • Options

It’ll be clit Barton as ronin
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/94Kryagjklw