**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Appreciation Gift Inequality

Why were gifts given based on Chapter/Act completion instead of the same gifts for everyone? While I appreciate the gifts, I need 5* heroes. I cannot use a four star heroes. I am in that place where I am not quite Uncollected but will be soon. It is a shame to see such inequality on an appreciation gift. We should all get 5* heroes. Did the people who finished Act 6 get a free 6* champ? If not, why? You should be fair Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    Who
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Deadbeat said:

Why were gifts given based on Chapter/Act completion instead of the same gifts for everyone? While I appreciate the gifts, I need 5* heroes. I cannot use a four star heroes. I am in that place where I am not quite Uncollected but will be soon. It is a shame to see such inequality on an appreciation gift. We should all get 5* heroes. Did the people who finished Act 6 get a free 6* champ? If not, why? You should be fair Kabam.

Neither I am Uncollected but I don't cry about this, the ones who completed Uncollected deserve the full crystals because The Collector is torture itself.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Deadbeat said:

Cavilers didn't get a 6*, we got a 5* as well. And if they gave everyone a free 5*, some tiny accounts with one or no 5*s would get something that could make the game easy at their level with a 5*.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Why are their always complaints about compensation, you get rewards based on your tier and that’s that, should a player in act 1 get a 5*, no, they’re based on your progression, and while a cavalier one would be nice I’ll take a free 5*
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

Free and totally unexpected gifts, and someone will still complain

Yeah those are the worse kinda people
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Deadbeat said:

I see ur point but kabam, in the 3 years I've been playing has always done it this way, if nothing else it should be an incentive to become uncollected, I just became uncollected in jan, I was prob in a similar situation as u, but I had saved up the units, uses the best roster I had and got it done. Trust me there have been many appreciation gifts that I got the lower tier cause that's where I was, just like I'd love to be able to buy cavalier crystals, but I have not done act 6.1 but those crystals are a great INCENTIVE to make me wanna get there soon as possible, so in short it was done fairly, once u become uncollected you'll feel the same way so good luck and get on it.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Deadbeat said:

5* aren’t supposed to be easy to get especially for beginners. If they gave 5* to those who aren’t uncollected it would be unfair to those who spend a lot of time earning uncollected title.
  • Options
    MadSweeneyMadSweeney Posts: 11
    Not to complain here, I wish we had also gotten a 5* rank down token. That 5* shard gift got me a really good mystic that I would really love to rank up. In my hast, and didn't think of holding on to what i had and ranked up the wrong champ. That's all I wanted.