**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Maintenance

Who's all tired of this game crashing every once in awhile and not getting any kind of rewards back specially when you lose valuable time when they're doing aq how are you going to complete it if it keeps crashing I think Kabam needs to do something for us

Comments

• Xaviersummer65Xaviersummer65 Member Posts: 2
    it's a real pain. AW is starting up soon and I was in the middle of placing defenders. At least give a little something to replace the loss of possible rewards.
  • Stara99Stara99 Member Posts: 425 ★★
    edited July 2017
    it's a real pain. AW is starting up soon and I was in the middle of placing defenders. At least give a little something to replace the loss of possible rewards.

Why would you need compensation when you are placing aw defenders?
  • Xaviersummer65Xaviersummer65 Member Posts: 2
    Depends on how long the service is down. I can place defenders and be doing other stuff with other characters. What if we are down past time to place defenders? Hurts rewards for all alliance members if we don't get to place them. Just depends on the length of down time.