**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RTTL

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
Okay, yes. I know I'm way late to the party. There's a lot of things I haven't taken the time to do. I'm doing Chapter 4. Has anyone done it recently, or does anyone have a recent memory of it? Couple things. First of all, it's crazy laggy. Am I the only one seeing this, or did anyone else notice as well? Also, is the Evade on Spidey and NC usually that jacked up? Just wondering if that's how it's supposed to be. I know the content has been there a long time, and I'm just wondering if it's buggy, or I'm just seeing it now. Nodes are fair, so keep in mind I'm not writing a Complaint Post. Just looking for other peoples' experiences to normalize myself with it.

Comments

• Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I myself am stuck on the chap 4, don't have any counters to spike armour and yes the evade is crazy, it's almost like they can read our movements even before we make it and evade them accordingly
  • Options
    Ok. So it's supposed to be like that. I just sat down to actually commit to it now. I finished the first Quest, but I thought I would ask because I have 2 more Rounds of NC and Spidey, and I feel like I'm going to need a Dramamine. Lol.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Killmonger is an absolute MVP. With Spidey just stun and 2-3 hit combo or heavy. Same with NC unless you are good at switching his stance.
  • Options
    Stark Spidey really dominates. The trinity of course.
  • Options
    I've gotten Swashbuckler maybe twice since they increased the Evade, ironically for the purpose of making it easier to switch him. The AI is just too responsive for that now.
  • Options

Stark Spidey really dominates. The trinity of course.

Alas, missing GR.
  • Options

I've gotten Swashbuckler maybe twice since they increased the Evade, ironically for the purpose of making it easier to switch him. The AI is just too responsive for that now.

Ok. Be very strategic with your distance. Bait for parries and use 2-3 and/or heavy strategy. Save for a big L2 from whoever, and fire it off immediately upon stun to avoid the evade.
  • Options
    ****. I feel your pain. Ran 5/50 for the longest time, but the Act 6 4* gate has benched him.
  • Options
    Trying, the little bugger is going to give me a seizure. Lol. I just used Quake. Much easier. Spidey is another story. Not even Mephisto's Soul Imprisonment will stop it.
  • Options
    Spidey can still dominate though. He doesn’t need the squad to do his thing.

What squad are you running?
  • Options
    I mean the Evade triggering. The Sig is supposed to be frozen when it is applied. AI does what it wants. Lol. I could have brought my GP. I had HE instead. I brought Voodoo, AA, Quake, HE, and Mephisto. I got through it, but good Lord. That RNG is high.
  • Options
    Once you get him down, you wondered why you struggled for so long. In the last couple months I’ve really practiced evading that L1 as much as possible too. Parry til your mind explodes. Two hit combos. You can do it. AA will wreck him. KM will wreck him. Emma too. Otherwise, just strong parry play. I forget the nodes....
  • Options
    Nice. Congrats. Easy path of LOL is rewarding with those T2 alpha and the gem. Not too bad if you are at least somewhat prepared with pots and stuff
  • Options
    I can Evade the L1 no problem. He and NC still have the uncanny ability to Attack and Evade at the same time. With the recent AI behavior being so responsive, it's almost manic. Lol.
  • Options
    Should I say I got through the first Quest. Still 5 to go. Lol. I just thought I would check in with others so I could tell if it was supposed to be that crazy. Always better to know what to expect.
  • Options

I can Evade the L1 no problem. He and NC still have the uncanny ability to Attack and Evade at the same time. With the recent AI behavior being so responsive, it's almost manic. Lol.

They are annoying no doubt. True strike takes that out of the picture though, as you know. I got a KM with my first 6* right before I did it which certainly made my time in RTTL easier. He is a monster. MVP for Ch. 1 Variant probably too.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Should I say I got through the first Quest. Still 5 to go. Lol. I just thought I would check in with others so I could tell if it was supposed to be that crazy. Always better to know what to expect.

Oh, no.... haha.

I didn’t find it too bad, but I know everyone’s experience is different.
  • Options
    For some reason, it lagged more as well. That's another reason I thought I would ask around. It's been there a while and I'm not sure how often it's been looked at for performance issues, or if it was just on my end.
  • Options

For some reason, it lagged more as well. That's another reason I thought I would ask around. It's been there a while and I'm not sure how often it's been looked at for performance issues, or if it was just on my end.

Do you play on iPhone?
  • Options
    Nope. Android 8. LG G6.
  • Options

Nope. Android 8. LG G6.

I have a friend who plays on Samsung and has never had many issues at all. I’d had next to none on iPhone.

I figure if you play as much as you do, just go iPhone, man. It’s worth it.
  • Options
    I won't buy Apple. Vehemently against it. Stubborn, I know. They have a number of business practises I can't support.
  • Options

I won't buy Apple. Vehemently against it. Stubborn, I know. They have a number of business practises I can't support.

Fair enough.
  • Options
    Buy used. That way you can stick to your guns, play the game you love, and not stuff Apple’s pockets.
  • Options
    Can't do it. Lol. Besides. Buy used, 6 months down the road they make the OS obsolete and encourage you to buy the latest improvement with absolutely useless changes for $1500, and have you by the.....
    Told ya. ;)
  • Options
    If I need a phone that recognizes my face and has 3 cameras, I need to examine my life priorities. XD
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Can't do it. Lol. Besides. Buy used, 6 months down the road they make the OS obsolete and encourage you to buy the latest improvement with absolutely useless changes for $1500, and have you by the.....
    Told ya. ;)

Salty. 😋 XS is not that bad price wise. I’ve been running 8plus for a year with zero problems.

Wait....I have a direct message for you from Steve Jobs! WTF?! Directly from the grave! Crazy.

It says, “Have fun fighting OG Spidey and NC in RTTL two seconds after the fight is actually happening.”

Harsh, dead Steve Jobs. Harsh.
  • Options
    Too bad he couldn't invent the iCure. Oooooh!
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Don’t android players get kabamed a lot?
  • Options
    Just jokes. Cancer is not cool.