**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant awakening gem: OR or AA?

RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 154
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to ask for some advice. I was lucky to get a mutant awakening gem from the intel store, and I'm not sure who to use it on. My options are Omega Red or Archangel.

Context: I already have an Iceman at 5/65. Other 5/65 is Stark Spidey. I could bring them immediately to 4/55. Current sig stones I could pour into them is 88.

Next goal: 100% Variant (I haven't even touched it yet).

Why to choose OR: Poison immune, basically bleed immune, great damage output.
Why not to choose OR: Basically the same champ as Iceman in what he brings to the table (damage output is probably better).

Why to choose AA: AAR.
Why not to choose AA: OR could be better to use it on.

Let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    actually a hard decision. But, i feel inclined to try. First off it depends on what content you're trying to accomplish. Second off, OR has more immunities but AA shreds when he get's his Sp1 in. So really, it depends on the content
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 154
    Variant and act 6 are next on the to-do list.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Omega is better than aa. Hands down. Aa is great , I have a 5/65 and he clears paths but omega has immunity and is a monster.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I have a 5/65 sig 110 Omega Red. I like him a lot, he melts opponents very fast, especially with the Sabretooth synergy. I run full suicides, which make him start with Death Field activated. I also used a AG on OR, ranked him to R5 and poured lots of sig stones in him, and I don't regret it a bit.

However, I don't have an AA, it's one of those champions that keeps elluding me. So, I don't know first hand how an AA performs...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    AA needs it but OR is better, so use it on OR
    Also, I forgot to mention the fact I already have stark spidey at 5/65, so I already have a massive damage dealer.
    Any other idea/suggestions?
    in terms of my current roster, I dont really have a good AAR champ. I do have blade, but sometimes I'd rather not rely on taking GR (aka the wet noodle of my questing team haha).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I just used one on AA. No regrets. However, I didn't have OR as an option. Both are great, but I'd say OR. High Damage, Life Steal, Immunity.

but I'd say OR. High Damage, Life Steal, Immunity.

Life steal doesn't matter to me as I barely get hit. the immunity is good, but as I said earlier, I already have iceman at 5/65. You have a point with the high damage but I have Stark Spidey maxed, and Blade/Domino at 4/55. So I don't really need a damage dealer.

• AnimusAthiestAnimusAthiest Posts: 9
    Lol, as if you need to get hit to lose all your health anymore.