**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I missing something in War?

jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
I'll try to be quick. The alliance we're currently in war with went through everyone with us having 0 kills, the boss had a couple. The only guys at the boss spot, meaning one of them had to fight him, are at 100% health AFTER the fight. Am I missing something? Did they use health potions after they won? That's a joke by the way, but is there something I'm missing? Thanks for any help guys!

Comments

• Options
    BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Depends upon who your boss was. We have fought an opponent before that used The Champion as their boss and one of our guys took him out in 27 hits using Voodoo, and that was a tier 1 war.
  • Options
    It was an IMIW at just over 28k, the 2 guys had a Stark Spidey 9k, Ghost 6k, and Blade 6k. The other was a Wasp 454, Symbiote Supreme 441, and Medusa 433. I know it can be done, it just seems weird.
  • Options
    Not sure if it matters, we're in Silver 2, they're in Bronze 2. I know that doesn't matter, just throwing it out there.