**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Starky vs quake

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Who would you r5 and why? Mostly will be used for act 5.3 and 5.4 initial clear. Neither are dupped and would be teamed with x23 venom nebula and magik.. so no synergies to consider

Starky vs quake 28 votes

Quake
14%
jojodeth101Wicket329Eugene_VirtuosoRockypantherx 4 votes
Spider-Man stark enhanced
85%
Haji_SaabadqqedfyvrSixshot1Baseballguy711Archit_Tandon498AanthoPizzabeatMoot4LifeCupidhiddenblizzardIncitatus666shadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixRakeYoungWebby72GeorgiaDawgMother_FlerkenIron_web93LethalProtectorThe_Watcher 24 votes

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If you can get good at Quake, she makes a lot of those boss fights much much easier. The Mephisto and Modok especially will be made much easier by her.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    @Haji_Saab I literally pulled quake 2 days ago lol so if I will become a quake player is yet to be seen. I have started practicing with her
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Spider-Man stark enhanced

@Haji_Saab I literally pulled quake 2 days ago lol so if I will become a quake player is yet to be seen. I have started practicing with her

She's not easy to play, and you need to really like Quake's unique playstyle. Doesn't help to have a powerful champ if you find it frustrating or boring to play. I would go with starky first while you decide if you like her