**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have an issue

MixalisMixalis Posts: 875 ★★★
I've been playing this game for three years and I don't understand why I only have three 5* Cosmic Champions. The three I have are OG Cap Marvel, Superior Iron Man and Heimdall. How am I supposed to compete in end game content such as variant chapter 3?
I've contacted support a couple of times and I always get the run around. Never a definitive response. It's not normal to only have 3 5* cosmics after three years. I've also spent a very good amount of $$ on this game. Please help

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

I've been playing this game for three years and I don't understand why I only have three 5* Cosmic Champions. The three I have are OG Cap Marvel, Superior Iron Man and Heimdall. How am I supposed to compete in end game content such as variant chapter 3?
    I've contacted support a couple of times and I always get the run around. Never a definitive response. It's not normal to only have 3 5* cosmics after three years. I've also spent a very good amount of $$ on this game. Please help

RNG is RNG, how many 5*s do you have total?
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Mixalis said:

How long you play is irrelevant. How much you play is relevant. Just like those folks who say things like "i haven't opened a 4 star from a PHC in months!" The timeframe doesn't matter, it's how many crystals one opens that is the deciding factor.

So you may have played for 3 years, but that doesn't tell us anything. How often do you play? How many 5 star crystals have you opened, how many 5 stars do you have?

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Mixalis said:

It's not normal to only have 3 5* cosmics after three years.

Why do you say that?
    I've been playing longer than you ... I don't have ANY 5* cosmic .. *shrug*

your "normal" .. isn't my "normal" .. isn't a Whale's "normal" ...

your progression is yours ... you'll get champs at whatever rate you get them ..

you'll specific champs depending on the RNG .. and sometimes the RNG is a nasty, hateful thing .. :)

LOL
    Relax, and try to ENJOY the game, rather than expecting to finish the game in 3 years time ...
  • Options
    dot_ditto said:

Mixalis said:

Why do you say that?

your progression is yours ... you'll get champs at whatever rate you get them ..

you'll specific champs depending on the RNG .. and sometimes the RNG is a nasty, hateful thing .. :)

LOL
    Relax, and try to ENJOY the game, rather than expecting to finish the game in 3 years time ...
    If you are progressing that slowly that you only have like 15-30 5*s you are probably not ready for Variant, which should probably come well after uncollected.
  • Options
    Mixalis said:

Lormif said:

dot_ditto said:

Mixalis said:

Why do you say that?

LOL
    If you are progressing that slowly that you only have like 15-30 5*s you are probably not ready for Variant, which should probably come well after uncollected.
    I've beaten act 5 and on my way to finishing act 6 chapter one.
    *AND*? I have completed act 6 and variant is still tough for me.... You still have not answered my question how many 5*s? and i will reiterate that if you only have a few variant is probably not right for you. Its restrictions make it one of the hardest to do.
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Been here since day 2 and I have a ton more science and mystic then any other type. Not a 2/1 ratio I am talking 5/1 and 7/1 ratio. Its all range.

Last week I pulled 3 more science back to back to back. before that 3 mystic back to back to back.
  • Options
    johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Be careful what you wish for, I wouldn't complain too much. Cosmic is probably the most top heavy class. You got 3-4 God-tier champs(Corvus, Medusa), then a couple with limited utility (Cpt. Marvel, Heimdal) and then A LOT of trash.
  • Options
    Mixalis said:

Ok .. let me elaborate

Lormif said:

Mixalis said:

Lormif said:

dot_ditto said:

Mixalis said:

Why do you say that?

LOL
    *AND*? I have completed act 6 and variant is still tough for me.... You still have not answered my question how many 5*s? and i will reiterate that if you only have a few variant is probably not right for you. Its restrictions make it one of the hardest to do.
    Read further up. I have 40 5* champs and 4 6* champs
    I have 90, and 8 6*s. But lets take a look here shall we? 6 classes, you have 3. Under even distribution you would have 18 total, you have 40, so 12 more. If you had 7 of each of the others then you would have 38

3 7 7 7 7 7

It si probably something more like 3 6 8 7 9 5 though, because on a short term basis you dont have even distribution typically. Even if you had perfect distribution of 777766 you will may not have the champs you want. I mean you generally only take in 3 of one class anyways.
  • Options
    Mixalis said:

Lormif said:

Mixalis said:

Ok .. let me elaborate

Lormif said:

Mixalis said:

Lormif said:

dot_ditto said:

Mixalis said:

Why do you say that?

LOL
    Read further up. I have 40 5* champs and 4 6* champs
    I have 90, and 8 6*s. But lets take a look here shall we? 6 classes, you have 3. Under even distribution you would have 18 total, you have 40, so 12 more. If you had 7 of each of the others then you would have 38

3 7 7 7 7 7

It si probably something more like 3 6 8 7 9 5 though, because on a short term basis you dont have even distribution typically. Even if you had perfect distribution of 777766 you will may not have the champs you want. I mean you generally only take in 3 of one class anyways.
    I don't believe you have 90 5 star champions. If you have 90, you should be able to beat variant.
    youre right, I am off by 11, I have 79, sorry. And I can beat variant, I didnt say I couldnt, I said it was difficult. My in name name is Thaylin, you can look it up.
  • Options
    Mixalis said:

johara84 said:

Be careful what you wish for, I wouldn't complain too much. Cosmic is probably the most top heavy class. You got 3-4 God-tier champs(Corvus, Medusa), then a couple with limited utility (Cpt. Marvel, Heimdal) and then A LOT of trash.

But I never said anything about God tier. I was specifically asking for the amount of cosmics that I have.
    Lormif said:

Mixalis said:

Lormif said:

dot_ditto said:

Mixalis said:

Why do you say that?

LOL
    Done speaking to you. You seem very angry. I never asked you what content you have trouble with.
    I am not angry at all, I am just very nonemotional, technical and factual.
  • Options
    Mixalis said:

@Lormif already caught you lying lol. You lost your credibility

I did not lie, I was incorrect about the exact number. Lying means I did it intentionally, if I didnt intentionally then I would not have came out and corrected myself, after all you would not have known. That in itself makes my statement very credible.

i have also completed variant 1.1 (including a video on how to easymode hyperion in chapter 1.1) I am still working on chapter 2 and 3.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Been playing one year and have plenty of stellar cosmic but almost no mystic.
  • Options
    Mixalis said:

@Lormif Well, I beat chapter two already, with my 40 5* champions and you have "79" 5* and working on ch2. You were condescending that I'm not ready for variant. I can beat variant easily if I had a cosmic, who isn't outdated as sup iron Man and of cap marvel

You realize that beating variant 3.1 is easier without one of the better champs, right? You dont want anyhting that puts buffs on ultron....Also it seems you did not read my posts clearly, I never said you were not ready, I said *probably* , and I stand by that.. I am sure you have decent tech/mystics in your pool of about 15-20.
  • Options
    kimjongrodmankimjongrodman Posts: 12
    edited March 2019
    you say you have 40 5 stars. there are 6 classes. 40/6 = 6.66. so if RNG divided up 100% equally you would have 6 of 2 classes and 7 of 4. unfortunately that's not how RNG works. while your number of cosmics is low, it is still well within the standard deviation and not very surprising