**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who shall be my 2nd 5/65?

MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
My only 5/65 is Stark Spiderman. I am almost done exploring Act 5, and I will have 3 1/2 T5B and 7 T2A in the next few days. I am ranking up for attack, general questing, Act 6, Variant, LOL. I have 4 champions at R4, and several at R3, I will include some of those as well. Your wisdom is welcome.

I truly appreciated you opinion.

Who shall be my 2nd 5/65? 20 votes

Medusa 4/55 sig 51
15% 3 votes
Blade 4/55 sig 67
35% 7 votes
Magik 4/55 sig 51
10% 2 votes
Domino 4/55 unawakened
30% 6 votes
Quake 3/45 sig 20 ----> R4
5% 1 vote
Ghulk 3/45 unawakened ----> R4
0% 0 votes
Ghost 3/45 unawakened ----> R4. Note: Don't have AM and Wasp
5% 1 vote
Iceman 3/45 unawakened ----> R4
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Domino kicks butt. (You probably already know this, but she doesn’t need her sig for offense)

Her damage is absolutely insane (especially if you have Masacre and RH) and her AAR comes in handy more often than not. Put her with some perfect block synergies and she gets 2 bars before the enemy (if you are parrying)

That being said, if sparky fills all of your damage desires, Blade would be good for the synergy and sustainability.

Seems to be down to personal preference
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I would choose between blade and Domino. Blade because you have the synergy also. Domino even unduped as a standalone is immense champ. Can't go wrong with these 2.
  • Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    edited March 2019

Domino kicks butt. (You probably already know this, but she doesn’t need her sig for offense)

Her damage is absolutely insane (especially if you have Masacre and RH) and her AAR comes in handy more often than not. Put her with some perfect block synergies and she gets 2 bars before the enemy (if you are parrying)

That being said, if sparky fills all of your damage desires, Blade would be good for the synergy and sustainability.

Seems to be down to personal preference

Unfortunately I don't have the synergies but until recently, Domino was undisputedly #1 on my list. With Act 6 "requiring" certain champions that I don't have yet like OR and Aegon, I am thinking maybe waiting might be a better option.
    As for Blade, I thought maybe R4 with the regen is enough

rel="Anurag1606"