**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Vision AOU does no special damage to magneto Red

My vision (age of ultron) versus red magneto does no special damage for special 1 or 2 and no debuffs. Is it just me or is it everyone?

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    MAGNETS

All AoU Sp.damage is tied DIRECTY to his power burn which is an ability that has lots of accuracy reduction thanks to MAGNETISM
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Member Posts: 480 ★★
    Vision is magnetized, he has a chance to not power burn against Magneto when using a special, resulting in no damage done.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    Magneto and Vision are besties and Vision is dating his daughter so he doesn't want to hurt him.
  • YellsomeYellsome Member Posts: 485
    Magneto and Vision are besties and Vision is dating his daughter so he doesn't want to hurt him.

What?Is this a joke or a theory?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★

This is incorrect; Scarlet Witch is not Magnetos daughter. Her origin was retconned a while back.
  • HazemHazem Member Posts: 243
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    It's possible that people are taking me too seriously.
  • YellsomeYellsome Member Posts: 485
    aah okay