Why use the event so much energy?

Greetings to the creators!

My name is László Pintér.User name:CodyStark86.
Im a hungarian player.
First of all, this game is great,but I would have a suggestion of events.Events uses too much energy.Every chapter should be repeated several times
On different paths.Energy is necessary for the traveled path.The path has a section that has already gone, but it also uses energy.
I think this is not fair.I once went to that part of the path.The unknown path uses the same amount of energy as the known path.
I know I can buy energy or I'm able to ask for energy.The suggestion is not to the traveled path, do not use energy.My suggestion is that the path you are going to use will use less energy!
I think this would be a great solution.A lot of users would be happy and satisfied.:)
I hope no problem is that I wrote it.

best regards : László Pintér

Comments

• MaggieMaggie Member Posts: 23
    I hate the quests that use 3 energy, I don't have the time and patience to wait for my energy to refill. Resulting in me wasting units on energy refills
  • YellsomeYellsome Member Posts: 485
    Maggie wrote: »
    I hate the quests that use 3 energy, I don't have the time and patience to wait for my energy to refill. Resulting in me wasting units on energy refills
    Dad:Want to see my act 4 progression till now?
    Son:Yeah
    Dad:Me,takes out my phone

get the joke?
  • orballorball Member Posts: 52
    Moreover act 4 uses a heck lot of energy
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    It's all about supply and demand. The fact that we need energy makes us want to play more. It also gives them time to make more quests.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Maggie wrote: »

Kind of the point of kabam, don't you think?

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    MoiraD wrote: »
    I think if a path has already been competed then it should not require energy for that path.
    Or at least stop putting in multiple blank nodes in a row. Especially in Act 4.4.4 with Groot, that bottom path has 3 blank nodes and you have top take that path about 4 times, that equals 9 energy that is "wasted".

I agree with the first part, sort of like how aq and aw work.
  • MillybearMillybear Member Posts: 113
    Maybe that's why the quest last a whole month...