**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Only abilities of older champs are just 1 of the many abilities of newer champs

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
You must have paid attention to this too. Let's take yellow jacket example . Only thing he has is a power sting, and a stun if awakened . Now kabam keeps introducing champs in whose arsenal , the only abilities of older champs is only 1 in 7 or 10 abilities. Which is concerning. Now wasp, emma frost, and human torch has these abilities. Making older champs redundant and just arena fodder. If that is what kabam wishes they should limit these bottom of the barrel champs to 4stars . Just put decent to high tier champs alone in 5 and 6star crystals . It is soul crushing for the player and ultimately bad reputation for kabam when you pull an Antman , hulk buster , cyclopes , dead pool etc from a 6star crystal. Worse if you dupe him. Soon we might see 7star dedpool x force . That's just sad .The direction in which the game is going should be reconsidered.

This post is for the consideration of kabam and concerns of other players. I have seen this in forums many times. Pls don't feel the need to comment that you have a huge roster and don't care or that we should take it or leave the game. Thank you.

Comments

• Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Champs get refreshed from time to time. But I get what you mean. Magneto is supposedly one of the most powerful mutants yet is one of the weakest and least used champs. He should be very powerful yet hits weak and is just disappointing to use.
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101

You must have paid attention to this too. Let's take yellow jacket example . Only thing he has is a power sting, and a stun if awakened . Now kabam keeps introducing champs in whose arsenal , the only abilities of older champs is only 1 in 7 or 10 abilities. Which is concerning. Now wasp, emma frost, and human torch has these abilities. Making older champs redundant and just arena fodder. If that is what kabam wishes they should limit these bottom of the barrel champs to 4stars . Just put decent to high tier champs alone in 5 and 6star crystals . It is soul crushing for the player and ultimately bad reputation for kabam when you pull an Antman , hulk buster , cyclopes , dead pool etc from a 6star crystal. Worse if you dupe him. Soon we might see 7star dedpool x force . That's just sad .The direction in which the game is going should be reconsidered.

This post is for the consideration of kabam and concerns of other players. I have seen this in forums many times. Pls don't feel the need to comment that you have a huge roster and don't care or that we should take it or leave the game. Thank you.

Is wasp's sting as powerful as yj ? Yj is one of my top champs so I'm concerned about him being a champ with very common ability that many others have.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man is a great champ
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    PraiseKek said:

Ant-Man is a great champ

He's useful for synergies but doesnt mean I'd be happy pulling him as a 5 or 6* tho
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    PraiseKek said:

Ant-Man is a great champ

Nikhil said:

Is wasp's sting as powerful as yj ? Yj is one of my top champs so I'm concerned about him being a champ with very common ability that many others have.
    He has some uses but is extremely eclipsed by champs released last and this year and many others from previous years