Awakening Gem Swapping

Just out of curiosity would there really be any harm to equivalent awakening gem swapping? For instance I have a 5* science gem that I do not really have a use for (really convenient how that happens, but that is another topic), and and an alliance member has a 5* cosmic gem that I could have more use for. We would both benefit more from the others gem, so what would be the harm in trading. Since we can no longer gift in the game, trading equivalent resources on a regulated time frame seems to be an appropriate substitution. You can swap 5* gems once per year, 4* once per 6 months, 3* once per 3 months, etc. Thoughts on why or why not?

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Great idea
    Limit it to just alliance members tho to prevent scams etc
  • HodgePodge19HodgePodge19 Member Posts: 15
    There are ways that it could be limited so it could not be abused, and still help players. Limiting it to one per year would make you think about future content and other scenarios before you just swapped on impulse too. @Kabam Miike is there a way we could make this happen?
  • HodgePodge19HodgePodge19 Member Posts: 15
    Not implying that anything at all is rigged, I just seem to have bad luck is all I am saying.
  • hooveralbertohooveralberto Member Posts: 15
    me parece excelente idea y se podría extender a los catalizadores de clase