**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need new alliance, gold 1 5x5 minimum

Hi guys,

I have been with my last alliancefor the last 10 months and after this season most of the vets here have moved on and I’m looking to do the same.

I’m Australian based and make all moves required (when I’m not asleep). I took path 1 in AW and didn’t die last season taking the miniboss and sometimes boss.

Hit me up on line or game or here, all the same name: Pazinator

Comments

• Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Time zone may be an issue. But we have another Australian member, so we might be able to accomadate. We run 66555, 55555, and 66655. Line required. Add me on Lt. Magnum. We are a top 500 AQ ally that often gets Gold 1 (only miss was last season which was only because the new matchmaking system punished players who tanked in the off-season and it was only 20 spots).
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    @Pazinator did you get sorted?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    @Pazinator if you’re still looking, we’re a Plat 3 alliance that usually runs map 6 two or three times a week. Time zone shouldn’t be an issue.
  • Options
    PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Not yet @DarthHaas
    And yep @Wicket329

I haven’t played map 6 before but would be keen to give it a shot.
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Hey. We don't meet your requirements but we are recruiting for a bg we lost. We were running map 5 but are now running 4 due to loss of players. We were gold 2 in Season 7, building back up now. Been together since 2015 and have a strong core group of players. We're pretty social and use line. Hang with us, once we are fill we'll be what you're looking for! In game or on line at DaBills :). Thanks.