**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Crystals

@Kabam Miike
I'm sure this has probably been brought up before but I have not seen it. Could there be a title (similar to uncollected) that updated the solo crystals once you have reached lvl 60 to remove the XP boosts from the pool? They are useless for anything but selling after that and just a frustration.

The lvl 60 crystals could be purchased using the same shards, but at a higher rate, (like battle chips) and could include higher levels of boosts, sig stones, awakening gems and catalysts more suited to summoners at that level, thus keeping the existing solo crystals relevant to newly progressing summoners. I realize that with every month the burden on your servers grows so the infrastructure has a hard time keeping up, but something like this would help to keep the intermediate summoners interested and less frustrated and help to appease more than just those who unload their bank accounts just to stay competitive. Some of us, myself included, love the game but cannot afford to be a whale. I'm all for ideas that make it better for everyone.