**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pro Ghost players need your help.

Got Four star ghost today...
Let me know if im using it correctly or have to improve in certain areas...

https://youtu.be/0YUHDzJZ6Fs

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    Your already playing ghost very well. Only thing i can say is try suicides on her. Shes double immune so its a high increase plus the furies
  • Options
    humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    edited April 2019
    And to gain my furies i dont rely on parry cause your gonna run into stun immune at times so basic intercept while phase to a 4 hit combo is good. And with some champs if their in the corner phase intercept (1hit) then heavy. 1 you dont need to parry so no block damage. Try it it might work for u.
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★

And to gain my furies i dont rely on parry cause your gonna run into stun immune at times so basic intercept while phase to a 4 hit combo is good. And with some champs if their in the corner phase intercept (1hit) then heavy. 1 you dont need to parry so no block damage. Try it it might work for u.

Got any videos on that? I've never tried it with her.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Your already playing ghost very well. Only thing i can say is try suicides on her. Shes double immune so its a high increase plus the furies

If you look carefully, you see 'immune' pops up at beginning and she takes recoil damage. So OP already tried suicides.
  • Options
    Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Mixalis said:

When you're phasing, let the opponent hit you two times. You then go in with a MLL hit and step back to phase. Rinse and repeat. Don't party on the opponents second hit while phasing. Use a heavy before you get to sp2.

Thanks bro
    I am working on this,
    Excellent strategy for ghost