**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ever feel down on your luck? This man sure hasn’t been

One of my alliance mates just finished Act 6.1 today and then spent some units on cavalier crystals. I just flamed him for what he said but dang what good luck

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I have nothing polite to say.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Momma said if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I do have one legit question: what did you have in mind when making this thread? What do you expect from people's responses?

It is not your pull, so you're not looking for congratulations. Even if it was, there is nothing to congratulate to: it is all random. Some people make a thread about their bad pulls, looking for consolation and the answer is exactly the same. What and why you get from crystals is pretty meaningless.

Now, I do not think you consider that person your 'mate' if you flamed him for his response. Clearly, the man doesn't know what a good pull is (this is the best you can ask for) but next time, say this politely, putting his feet on the ground. Maybe you're just jealous (a normal human response) but do you want the forum users to fuel that jealousy? It is not healthy and it will just embitter you in the long run.

Just be happy for your mate and leave it at that.
  • Options
    AvarianAvarian Posts: 15

I do have one legit question: what did you have in mind when making this thread? What do you expect from people's responses?

It is not your pull, so you're not looking for congratulations. Even if it was, there is nothing to congratulate to: it is all random. Some people make a thread about their bad pulls, looking for consolation and the answer is exactly the same. What and why you get from crystals is pretty meaningless.

Now, I do not think you consider that person your 'mate' if you flamed him for his response. Clearly, the man doesn't know what a good pull is (this is the best you can ask for) but next time, say this politely, putting his feet on the ground. Maybe you're just jealous (a normal human response) but do you want the forum users to fuel that jealousy? It is not healthy and it will just embitter you in the long run.

Just be happy for your mate and leave it at that.

What is wrong with you? Jesus some people
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    As a PSA (and counterpoint to posts like this), I’m now at one 5* out of 20 Cavalier crystals. That 5* was Hypo, which is great, but for ~4000 units it’s not really a great deal.

Personally, I love seeing people getting great pulls in a cluster like this, even though I hate the fever-pitch hype it creates. But I love seeing myself get them even more. And my experience suggest pulls like OP’s are few and far between.

Main point: caveat emptor.

Dr. Zola