**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin Suggestion

Posting this on the character update thread as well, but that thread is really old now so I'm not sure if it is still being used.

I was playing around with Kingpin after getting him as a 5 star. He's a really good champion concept and pretty fun to use, but he needs two things to really bring the kit together.

1. He needs a synergy which increases the chance for him to convert debuffs into rage. That way he might be a good answer to debuff nodes, but only if you bring the associated champion with him. Maybe a synergy with agent venom? In the comics they did interact. AV landed up in a fight between Kingpin and his rival, and if I'm not mistaken where his sp2 comes from (he throws a grenade into Jack'O Lantern in one of the first comic with a symbiote tendril). This would also be a great chance to give AV another useful synergy since both champions are underused, maybe increased anti evade for example.

2. Kingpin should be able to gain rage by hitting an opponent while unstoppable which would be his heavy attack and his special 2. He should also be able to gain rage when an opponent attacks into his block since he is still getting hit even if it gets parried. Right now there is no way to gain rage without going all the way to a special 3 and converting it from overpower mode, or having him duped (where he still only starts with 2). His base stats are also exceptionally low with under a 10% crit chance to start out with. I could see why Kingpin might have been balanced out that way when he was released, but at this point there are far greater damage dealers (Stark Spidey, Domino, Blade, Corvus to name a few). There's no reason to gate Kingpin anymore. It also makes sense to make him a better attacker, since it appears that during his release he was presented as a solid defender champion. He never fell into that role though, as baiting his special 1 and special 2 is far too easy; there are also better defenders and the nodes available don't benefit Kingpin as much as other champions. Turning him into a better attacker makes a lot more sense.

Thank you for reading.