**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

DD evade broken against Agent Venom

What is the meaning behind this ? Hes supposed to evade projectiles correct? I evade his first strike as to not get cauht with the rest yet he does not evade the projectiles. My DD is rank 5 lvl 41, so whats the deal?

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,747 ★★★★★
    Yeah But If he evade mid and stop mid one it and then he stop evade it so anyoing
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Member Posts: 90
    Not only does AV reduce evade chances naturally but his sp1 reduces it even further. That plus the fact you only have a sig 41 DD means you're likely to hit by one of the multiple bullets.
    This isn't rocket science.
  • Afro_Sam_R_EyeAfro_Sam_R_Eye Member Posts: 14
    thats dumb
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    thats dumb

It's not "dumb"
    It's just part of his abilities

In that sense tho I could also say "huh dd can auto evade?, that's dumb"
  • Afro_Sam_R_EyeAfro_Sam_R_Eye Member Posts: 14
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    thats dumb

It's not "dumb"
    It's just part of his abilities

In that sense tho I could also say "huh dd can auto evade?, that's dumb"

thats dumb to say its dumb
  • Nico010915Nico010915 Member Posts: 41
    Your DD's sig level is only 44... There's your problem. I have a 5/50 DD lvl 99 and I come across AV on unblockable special 1 in AW's all the time and he evades all projectiles every single time.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Member Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Nico010915 wrote: »
    Your DD's sig level is only 44... There's your problem. I have a 5/50 DD lvl 99 and I come across AV on unblockable special 1 in AW's all the time and he evades all projectiles every single time.
    ... your DD has 20% chance per bullet to evade Agent Venoms L1, starts at 100%, -50% from natural reduction and another -30% for the L1 activation, what you're saying is highly unlikely to occur.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Member Posts: 674
    If dd was not max duped the evade would not b 100%. May b that was the issue.
  • Nico010915Nico010915 Member Posts: 41
    Nico010915 wrote: »
    ... your DD has 20% chance per bullet to evade Agent Venoms L1, starts at 100%, -50% from natural reduction and another -30% for the L1 activation, what you're saying is highly unlikely to occur.

Well something else must be going on there because I'm telling you I take DD into every AW and I come up on AV 85% of the time on the unblockable node and I have yet to be hit by a projectile. I have no reason to sit here a lie about what I experience.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,747 ★★★★★
    Guys im Can say. DD Can evade the first 2 bullts then hi stop mid it and get hit Buy the last shot this is What he talk abudet.