Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Motivation

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 441 ★★
Ok. So today is not a good day. There are loads and loads of bugs that have accidentally come into the game. Kabam is having a hard time and we're all pretty annoyed. Sooo let's help out kabam's morale with some motivational quotes for them. I know you're probably p****d off with them right now, but look, they are probably also having a pretty messy day at the office today

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 441 ★★
    Come on kabam, you can do it we believe that you can fix this game (or at make it as less broken as it was before )
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts.
    It's what you do with what you have left. ~Hubert Humphrey
  • RoystorRoystor Posts: 41
    I can't be silenced by a closed thread! I'll be back!

Kabam thrillson
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 441 ★★

There was more more horse s*** in this patch, than actual good updates Lol. How do you go this wrong? Shooting blind would’ve on average, had a better outcome. MCOC just having a giant brain fart right now Lol.

I love it when people read you post and completely ignore it :)