**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

April Update Add On (Chat and Chapter 4.4 AI issues)

The first thing I noticed is that Chat keeps defaulting to Global, so every time I log in I have to manually switch over to Alliance chat. I have global unchecked/disabled. I don't want to have to keep changing my chat every time I log back in. Seriously annoying.

But the 2nd thing I noticed is, I am currently doing Act 4 Chapter 4 and I am on a 100% clear run. So as most of everyone knows, Act 4 is the longest and most annoying Act of them all and you have to do each one like 8 times at least. Well I was doing Act 4.4.1 and the team I have I can get through with little to no deaths.

But after the update, OMG I lost 2 champions on the first guy. I moved to the first fight and got slaughtered. That's not normal, I mean this is my 4th time through this chapter and I have never gotten slaughtered like this. I was like what? I even put boosts on just to test it out and by the time I got to the second fight all 6 where K.O.ed. I ended up just exiting out and going to bed. This is not right.
Current path: Enemy: Thor

Champions do not parry correctly, dodge back and block do not operate correctly, AI ignores block and dodge timing.

I play with my sound off so I can not confirm or deny any sound bugs.