**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Event Quest: The Living Death Who Walks!

1235»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The Developers set it up so there is something for a range of Players, and people can do as much or as little as they're able to. Bounties don't require all Difficulties, and they're an Alliance Event, so it's not only us doing them. There's something for everybody, but no one said everything had to be done. That's elective.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    What will happen to the extra antimatter once the event ends? You can only buy 1 crystal every 8 hours, so even just uncollected’s rewards will take a week to transfer over. Will they be converted into something?

With all quests and the calendar, there’s 104 antimatter available. If you don’t buy the beacon, thats 52 antimatter crystals, which, taking every opportunity to collect them, will take ~17 days. If you don’t realize this in time, there’ll be no way to spend it all.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I get Endgame is coming but why end the quest 1 week earlier...we aint getting a new quest till may 1st...bc monday or tuesday we would be getting a new update
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I get Endgame is coming but why end the quest 1 week earlier...we aint getting a new quest till may 1st...bc monday or tuesday we would be getting a new update

What make you think they won’t release the content before May 1st? Maybe they have it set to come out then?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

What make you think they won’t release the content before May 1st? Maybe they have it set to come out then?
    Bc each content requires an update, there have been times where update wasnt needed to access new monthly quest. But with each new loading screen every month an update is now required

Secondly first Wednesday of the month is when new quests drops never early.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    I’m think we got early update. Then 23 mabye
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Managed to make one complete run on Masters mode (finally).

For my troubles, I finally awakened my very first 4* champion, a Cosmic. Now I am wondering how a Space Stone will buff this champ. o:)