**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Transfer of a account

Hi.
I have a question about transfering a account. I am sad to say that one of our top members has passed away. We have contact with the family and they asked us if there is a possibility that the account is transferred or account info will be transferred to our alliance leader or 1 of the officers ? We would love to keep his account active so that we can honour his memory and love for this game. I hope I can get an answer so we can contact the family again about what to do with it. I want to do it the right way so our alliance wont get in trouble for it.
Thx for reaction in advance.

Knettaaah.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    First of all, I'm terribly sorry for the loss. That's very sad. My condolences to the family. Secondly, unfortunately, Accounts are not transferrable.
  • Options
    CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    @CommonSense games or any game in fact can be transferred if the conditions are right and legit for a certain reason, only takes someone willing to take the step to make the move to honor a fallen player or to correct a situation that no one has control of....it can be done, as for “accounts not transferable” you along with me know that’s not the complete truth, some build, some takeover without the powers to be knowing. The only thing that can’t be transferred is the persons untimely demise....there’s no reset button for that. There is a way for a account transfer, but would you consider it right or wrong? But it can 100% be done.