**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MLLLM : last medium is not getting registered

There is something off with the combo timing. Last medium hit of a combo is not getting registered in all cases. Sometimes it does when I swipe right throughout the whole screen.
Device android.

Comments

• KrrrisshhnnaaKrrrisshhnnaa Posts: 38
    I ll try to post a video
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Same issue, every fight since updating in all game modes. Last hit of combo (M) is dropped entirely, champ stops.
    Pixel 2 running Android 9
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    It must have to do with the frame rate/optimizations. I've noticed that some champs have been consistently more difficult to see the last hit as a medium instead of a light. This update seems to have exacerbated the problem.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    This happened to me I'd say 10 times yesterday. I've been doing the MLLLM combo for 3 years, my thumbs are moving the exact same way they have been for 3 years. Definitely something going on here.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited April 2019
    This happened to me using Ghost Rider on variant. I tried MLLLM and the last M attack did not register even I swipe forward. I tried a couple of times and got the same results. Happened a couple of times. It's absolutely a bug. I was using iphone XR.
  • KrrrisshhnnaaKrrrisshhnnaa Posts: 38
    Wow. Still no acknowledgement
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious