**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How high to rank an unduped CA IW in crowded class

I just rolled a five star version Of CAIW tonight. According to infamous Seatin, he is beyond god tier IF high sig level and with the right synergies. As the photo shows I have a lot of 5 star science attackers. My original plan was to take quake to rank 4, and then to take she hulk, wasp, red hulk and spider Gwen to rank 3. I have 12 tier 4 science catalysts but was waiting to see if I rolled a better five star option to rank 5 then void. (Hoping for domino ghost or Stark SM).

How high should I take CA IW in light of my crowded roster and the fact he is unduped?

How high to rank an unduped CA IW in crowded class 14 votes

Keep him at rank 2 until duped
0%
Take to rank 3
14%
Manar198xHuntspyj 2 votes
Take to rank 4
64%
ArcDeAngelusTheManMythLegendSceptilemaniacjohara84AanthoSirius111Battle_GreninjaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThe_Watcher 9 votes
Take to rank 5 even unduped
21%
RoOOtsMegaGalacticMrOnizuka 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Even unduped I would rank him up over everyone except quake..he has more damage output than the hulks(except she hulk when she has a lot of furies) plus his glancing and perfect parry make him a tank...and once duped he has a lot of utility with different team setups..so imo definitely r3 and play around with him and see if u want to r4 him