**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Read this if you're complaining about wanting a nerf.

Typical complaint, Please nerf ......., because he or she is to hard to beat.
My answer to you is, please play with an alliance that is appropriate for your ability and champs or even play with a much weaker alliance. Then you will be able to beat everyone you fight and you won't be on here complaining about not being able to beat someone.

So tired of the whiners and complainers.

Comments

• ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Hahaha.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Do i still need to mention the champs that need adjustment:

Mordo: power gain
    Hyperion: power gain
    magik: limbo should not scale
    Psylocke: cap charges
    Voodoo: cap loas
    Dormmammu: degen should not trigger with dexterity
    NC: evade
    BW: needs more critical damage
    HB: needs arc overload or special ability
    WS: sp3 different from punisher
    CYC: armor break should last longer
    Nebula: cap charges
    Iceman: coldsnap should not scale
    Magneto: needs 100 percent bleed on sp1
    Carnage: needs attack increase and cruelty
    SL: needs a cap at 200 hits

To be continued.......
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    what's wrong with voodoo?
    danielmath wrote: »

He needs his loas capped.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »

Lots of people use him. That means he's too good.
    I am not suggesting to ruin voodoo just to cap his loas because he is too powerful. His abilities will be unchanged.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    @WWII

WHY VOODOO? His loas are basically an intermediate phase between being placed and having either power drain/burn or poison

The fact he placed them between 10% and 20% of the time would actually make them weaker and less freaquent than the output on say… GWENPOOL Bleeds!

Except the damage LOOKS far greater because instead of them all ticking randomly you are forced to trigger any number of them at the same time which means that the actual damage doesn't change but the perceived damage is "huge"
    Just for the record I am MOSTLY on board with @Sungj on this

A few on your list could stand to be nerfed, EVER SO SLIGHTLY, for the most part the majority of your list is meaningless as it's VASTLY under developed. Give it up WWII the inclusion of Voodoo on your list is just icing that you don't care
  • A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    people always comaining about Hyperion and Mordo STOP COMPLAINIG FOR F'S SAKE GEEZ i have a cheat code for Hyperion and Mordo its called.......YellowJacket his power sting will just hit them very very hard bc Hyperion is like a power junkie he will keep going for the S1 and S2 and note that both of them are out-rangeable so yeah there and Lets be honest Kabam wont just take suggestions fron you bc then everyine will be doing it and they will want to give their suggestions and then complain about Kabam doesnt listen to them so the suggestions were a good idea its just never going to happen
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I am not suggesting to ruin voodoo just to cap his loas because he is too powerful. His abilities will be unchanged.

What you're suggesting is throwing the entire game off so all Champs lose their unique characteristics.
    I do have to agree that coldsnap and Limbo SHOULD NOT scale as neither does regen or LITERALLY ANY OTHER DoT ability…

Wasn't that the point of flat values?
    @CapWW2
    If capping Voodoo's loas won't change his abilities how does that change anything?

Literally LOOK at Wolverine or X23 or Gwenpool or… anyone with a basic Bleed

20% chance to poison
    Vs
    25% chance to bleed on average

Also given such an extreme duration the damage is spread over an even longer duration anyways

Also he's really frail outside his beginning regen so even Wolverine and X23 out Damage him quickly and have far better sustain… then GP is infamous for her Deep Wounds giving her a little over 50% boost to bleed damage which is already insane
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    ^^^^^^^^ SShhhhhh..............
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    If ya wanna nerf voodoo y'all gotta nerf hype too... man this thread is **** y'all asking for another 12.0 rant..
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    You can't ask for the new changes of champions that you suggested when your voice is not powerful enough to affect the majority.

You need more evidence and experience that can persuade Kabam.
    How is capping loas of voodoo nerfing? No abilities are being modified.

How is capping sl damage at 200 hits bad. He still will be very powerful.

You need to realize this game needs balance. You want to comment about my suggestions but you offer no solution.

For the record i used 4 star SL for a couple of LOL runs and my combo was never higher than 200.

You need to realize this game needs balance. You want to comment about my suggestions but you offer no solution.

For the record i used 4 star SL for a couple of LOL runs and my combo was never higher than 200.

Modifying someone so that they can't be as good is a nerf.
    Do i still need to mention the champs that need adjustment:

Mordo: power gain - hit him once and PG is nullified
    Hyperion: power gain - bait more consistently or bring power control champ
    magik: limbo should not scale - check you masteries, use energy resistive champs, spam l1
    Psylocke: cap charges -
    Voodoo: cap loas -
    Dormmammu: degen should not trigger with dexterity - drop dex, brong a regen champ or change fighting style
    NC: evade - switch his mode
    BW: needs more critical damage
    HB: needs arc overload or special ability - agree
    WS: sp3 different from punisher - cosmetic
    CYC: armor break should last longer - works fine
    Nebula: cap charges - charges capped at 20
    Iceman: coldsnap should not scale - fight fast
    Magneto: needs 100 percent bleed on sp1 - no he doesnt
    Carnage: needs attack increase and cruelty
    SL: needs a cap at 200 hits - why?

To be continued....... - please spare us

Dont worry my brother i am working on the full master list
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017

Ot

It's more of a why? Kabam is not making content designed to combat these champs so why nerf? Voodoo has one counter that makes him almost worthless called poision immune and star lord is fine as is no real reason to nerf him who would benefit from nerfing sl just because you feel he hits to hard?
    Hazem wrote: »
    @CapWW2, go **** urself

I completely and respectfully disagree with your sentiment. You can have your own opinion, that does not mean mine should be like yours.

The game will be balanced. I have faifth in kabam!

Balance should be achieved by buffing bad champs, which hurts no one. Not nerfing good champs, which would hurt us all.
    Hazem wrote: »
    @CapWW2, go **** urself

I completely and respectfully disagree with your sentiment. You can have your own opinion, that does not mean mine should be like yours.

The game will be balanced. I have faifth in kabam!

Awnser my question who benefits from the nerfs u suggested?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

If you cap the amount of bleeds gwenpool can proc than that is a modification that lowers the power of a champion so yes capping voodoo's loas is nerfing and a useless one at that because he is not broken in anyway he looks like he has crazy poison damage but thats because he procs them all at one not one at a time throughout the fight. Don't say to nerf a champion so it doesn't effect you but does effect players who can play the champion better than you, in many fights throughout Labyrinth if you play very well it is very possible to reach past 200 combos with a 5* starlord. Just because you don't have 5* starlord and can't get past a 200 combo don't say to nerf the champion because again it would be a pointless nerf, he is not broken in anyway and changing him in no way would benefit the game. You would be upset if his combo was capped at 100 just because some player who isn't as good as you told kabam he never gets combos higher than 100 with starlord wouldn't you. Im sorry but you have no leg to stand on your ideas just don't benefit the game. The reason the so many nerfs came in 12.0 was because certain champions required no skill to use and was making content far too easy for people who had these champions. These champions do not exist anymore, sure there are still very powerful champions but there are nodes that counter them and the champions still take a great deal of skill to use whining about nerfs just make you seem like a whiner and annoys the majority of the community that don't agree with you.
    We benefit because we will have a balanced game!

How other then make difficult content more difficult how would people benefit
This discussion has been closed.