**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

About hardness of lately events and game being just unit hunter.

Hey guys. Especially the latest events like ultron and act 6 they are hard. Hard is good but not that much. There are some nodes just to make people use units. And how to find this revives? Its so hard to find revives and help potions without using units. Game can go on being that hard it is okay but. We should be accessing to the revives and help potions more easily.maybe in glory store. Or maybe a revive can give us more health than %40 or revives can be half price for example. Kabam pls do smthng abt this. Cuz game is getting bad everyday i think. Cuz of such things lots of player i know they stopped playing. Cuz game is forcing them to.

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Go hard on arena and you will get more units than you can find use for
  • Options
    ByEc3lByEc3l Posts: 17

Go hard on arena and you will get more units than you can find use for

I play arena enough mate. I just talk abt stupid nodes. Dont justify their mistake pls. Revives should be accessible more easily.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Im last to defend kabam, just giving advice how to go about your issue. There are 13k threads in requests & suggestions and I don't think a single one was ever implemented in game, so it is what it is. Good luck