**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bounty Mission Initiator Bonus Reward

Hi,

I read in the description that if you had the 10 members participate in the bounty mission, not only would you get the reward for doing so, but the person who started the bounty would get a bonus as well. I started it up as soon as the update launched and we had enough players do it to get the bonus but I still got the same amount of shards as the other members. Never got a bonus for being the person who started it. Not sure if it is a bug or if there is another threshold of players needed to activate that part of the bonus.

Thanks,
ZeusDNA

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Same thing happened to me.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    I don't think the initiator gets anything special, it seems like an Alliance wide event. I think there was one that went on that I did NOT participate in (on one of my alts), but I still got the rewards, which I think is nice. :)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    No bug that how it works last time. It works like that with didt motivation people to do it
  • Options
    ZeusDNAZeusDNA Posts: 8
    "At the end of the Bounty Mission, the Alliance Member who initiated this Bounty Mission will receive a bonus reward based on the number of members completed."

That's what the Bounty Mission help icon said on it.
  • Options
    _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Kabam didnt changed it from last time. All you get this time is 1500gold for popping the crystal as stated in the related Forum Thread.
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    The pop up message was incorrect, on discussion thread mod confirmed everyone is getting the rewards
  • Options
    Hey there, sorry for the confusion. It looks like that message didn't update properly. It was correct for previous versions of the Bounty Mission, but in the new version, the bonus rewards for 10 members completing it will go to the whole alliance. This way, you can get that bonus even on missions that someone else initiated!
  • Options
    CendrielCendriel Posts: 4
    I’m sorry, but that’s lazy on Kabam’s part to not update the description. Secondly 15x 6* shards is not an incentive for the alliance to participate. It takes energy better spent on doing the monthly quests.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Its only 5 energy though. For 50 5* shards and whatever you got from the quest itself, I think it’s worth a small energy refill