**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did You Like The Deadpool Boss Rush Or Not?

2»

Comments

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Loved it!
    DNA3000 said:

@DNA3000 nice video, doesn’t seem like final fight is actual swapping health bars back and forth, looks more random up/down changes to them. But cool that you don’t even have to hit him in that fight.

As for Fight-3 (Super Armor).. How did Vision SP1 Power Burn kill DP in one shot ?? (not the 1-shot kill node, that was 2nd fight, of which, Cage is good for that 2nd fight, Indestructable in case DP manages 1st contact). I spent a long fight on #3 wearing him down on that Super Armor node.

I have a theory that if that Deadpool is not immune or resistant to the damage, he's super vulnerable to it, but the description simply hides that fact. He's immune to poison and bleed, and resists physical damage by 90%. I think power burn is doing ten times as much damage to him as it ought to in that fight which insta-kills him (it isn't every day power burn lands for 57k).

I actually ran through three times, and recorded two. In the first fight Vision blink-and-you-missed-it killed him, and I wasn't sure why. In the second fight I fought him with Gwenpool and he took forever to kill. In round three, I decided to test Vision again, and he did it again.
    Interesting theory. I'm going to try a 2/20 Psylocke and see I I can get anything close to that.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Hated it!
    Got annoyed at every fight, had zero fun with it.....all 5 minutes of it.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Loved it!
    The last fight was a big clown fiesta
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It was fine.
    Just a bit of fun, and while I would’ve like one with like 10x difficulty and a 5* it’s just a fun 10 minute thing, and the old switcheroo bode description game me a chuckle