**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fight mechanics are changed.

In past 3 days, I've experienced certain changes in fight mechanics of game, especially the intercept part.
1. When I evades specials of opponents and go dash towards them, i miss may times, and opponents lands full combo on me. Here's a video i found on same issue.
https://youtu.be/A-KrmFlSbb0

2.when opponents dash towards me, I could not go back quickly and opponent hits me. This is something which is very easy, one of the simplest thing to do before past 3 days.

I know there is another discussion where we are expected to submit all the bugs the current update has, but these 2 doesn't feel like bugs to me. This feels like this is a intentional change made in the fighting mechanics.
I hope I'm wrong and these are just some bugs.but if not, this is something which is frustrating many players including me, I request kabam to kindly make the changes to set the mechanism as it was before.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It shuld be a bug
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    People have said this about X23 several times. It's something with her SP2 not allowing her to be hit for a longer time than it used to
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Nikhil said:

In past 3 days, I've experienced certain changes in fight mechanics of game, especially the intercept part.
    1. When I evades specials of opponents and go dash towards them, i miss may times, and opponents lands full combo on me. Here's a video i found on same issue.

2.when opponents dash towards me, I could not go back quickly and opponent hits me. This is something which is very easy, one of the simplest thing to do before past 3 days.

I know there is another discussion where we are expected to submit all the bugs the current update has, but these 2 doesn't feel like bugs to me. This feels like this is a intentional change made in the fighting mechanics.
    I hope I'm wrong and these are just some bugs.but if not, this is something which is frustrating many players including me, I request kabam to kindly make the changes to set the mechanism as it was before.
    Thank you.

they have already said they are looking into these things.
  • Options
    NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    edited April 2019

People have said this about X23 several times. It's something with her SP2 not allowing her to be hit for a longer time than it used to

I've also had same experience with captain marvel's sp2.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Nikhil said:

Thank you.

they have already said they are looking into these things.
    Oh I must have missed that. Just hoping these issues get fixed asap.
  • Options
    EdrumEdrum Posts: 7
    Magik and others cannt longer hit in the corner as before. Opponents are recovering and moving faster than before . So now is harder and I am unable to play as before . Now you lose easily and you can control fights. Every time fights are harder and speed is increase for everything about to be impossible to avoid some attacks , including the old stages and chapters the AI and opponents are faster and hard as before. So my opinion is that Kabam doesn't want us to play properly, just lose and don't control or become experts in game. And now is about to be impossible with playing as before. Now is another type of combats. Just hit and receive hits. Is not possible for me and I will leave the game for something more decent and persistent. Because this is not possible to have nothing stable or persistent. All is becoming obsolete and everytime harder and harder about to be impossible to be expert on playing. I feel silly playing like this. Like a hoax. And I don't find by this way ,playing fun . Some of my friend and in my alliance are saying the same . So this is becoming a lost of time. I hope kabam will undo this changes but the most sure is a strategy for more payments on resources . Good luck to you all who will stay. Anyway marvel movies are finishing so this game will close or becomes obsolete too soon. So not a deal for me .
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Edrum said:

Magik and others cannt longer hit in the corner as before. Opponents are recovering and moving faster than before . So now is harder and I am unable to play as before . Now you lose easily and you can control fights. Every time fights are harder and speed is increase for everything about to be impossible to avoid some attacks , including the old stages and chapters the AI and opponents are faster and hard as before. So my opinion is that Kabam doesn't want us to play properly, just lose and don't control or become experts in game. And now is about to be impossible with playing as before. Now is another type of combats. Just hit and receive hits. Is not possible for me and I will leave the game for something more decent and persistent. Because this is not possible to have nothing stable or persistent. All is becoming obsolete and everytime harder and harder about to be impossible to be expert on playing. I feel silly playing like this. Like a hoax. And I don't find by this way ,playing fun . Some of my friend and in my alliance are saying the same . So this is becoming a lost of time. I hope kabam will undo this changes but the most sure is a strategy for more payments on resources . Good luck to you all who will stay. Anyway marvel movies are finishing so this game will close or becomes obsolete too soon. So not a deal for me .

Exactly. The primary motive of players to play any game is to have fun. And we are not having fun for quite some time to be honest. Just because we've spent so many months, years playing this game, we're still here. But at one point, we'll loose intrest.