**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are there any mcoc youtubers who post other peoples content?

I'm not really a youtube guy but I recorded a very unusual glitch and I was wondering if anyone knows a youtuber who'd post it

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Yep, proff hoff would be your best bet.. most of what he posts are vids he gets from other people.. you can find him on the line app.
  • Options
    ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139

Yep, proff hoff would be your best bet.. most of what he posts are vids he gets from other people.. you can find him on the line app.

you wouldn't happen to know his line id would you? 😅
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Proff Hof will cause he can't do live streams anymore so he needs content. Also hes like Ron Burgundy, he'll say whatever you want him to regardless of it being true.
  • Options

I'm not really a youtube guy but I recorded a very unusual glitch and I was wondering if anyone knows a youtuber who'd post it

Why wouldn't you post it here?
  • Options
    ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139

can't post videos here
  • Options
    ZipioZipio Posts: 128

Proff Hof will cause he can't do live streams anymore so he needs content. Also hes like Ron Burgundy, he'll say whatever you want him to regardless of it being true.

He can live stream...
  • Options

can't post videos here
    Upload it you YouTube yourself. Post the link here.
  • Options
    Zipio said:

He can live stream...
    Last I saw he was still limited by YouTube for the strikes he got.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

Zipio said:

He can live stream...
    Last I saw he was still limited by YouTube for the strikes he got.
    Nope he's fine now, and I know you hate proff but geez everytime he is mentioned you have to be there giving your negative opinion on him lol.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Criticise a guy by saying he will say anything he wants without it being true, while in the post you say anything you want without it being true. Irony much?