**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Multiple Gems of the same class - we need a trade in option!

For all the recent discussion about how hoarding affects the “competitive nature” of the and is “unhealthy behaviour” for the game can we please look at the Awakening Gem issues. I have received three out of four 5* gems of the same class and out of six 4* gems I got a 4/2 split between two classes. Many of my alliance mates have as well and Prof Hoff and Seatin even mention the strange coincidence. I am now forced to hoard these items for lack of diverse options and class specific resources, instead of ranking other quality champs and using other resources. How is this “healthy” for the game, especially as more limitations are put on who we can bring to quests. It would be nice to have a trade in option, even once, like we do with class cats to help us balance our champs.

Comments

• Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    If Kabam didn't want me to hoard they wouldn't have given me 4 Mystic Gems and only release one good Mystic champ in over a year.
  • Options
    Change_UsernameChange_Username Posts: 15
    I started a poll asking how many dupe gems people have and it was deleted. Really?