**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool a Spider-Verse hero?

Probably a dumb question, but I am new to the game. I know Gwenpool is listed as a hero in her info, but I can't find if she is part of the Spider-Verse group or not. I figured since Gwen Stacy is, maybe Gwenpool is too. I'm only asking so I know if using her counts toward the Spider-Verse Hero Solo Event.

Thanks!

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Gwen Poole:
    Hailing from a reality where marvel comics is a fictional medium (basically our world) she mysteriously ends up as a back up in a Howard the duck comic before realizing "**** I'm in a COMIC BOOK" she then realizes the best way to stay alive is to be as involved as possible as important characters rarely die and even more rare do they stay dead.

Legal name Gwen Poole
    Hero name Gwenpool

Design origin:
    Deadpool Secret Wars had special edition variant covers of various heroes… one of which was a Deadpool and Gwen Stacy combined costume which Marvel had SO MUCH interest in from the fans to have the internet already full of aspiring "Gwenpool" fan art that she was made into her own character

She LITERALLY shares a first name and small parts of a costume design

TL;DR

READ THE CRYSTAL (she isn't in it)

She ALSO isnt a Spider-Man related character in ANY definition aside from a similar design and her first name
    Also she is bagged and tagged as a "mercenary" not a hero
    Also all champs will count toawards the Spiderverse Hero Use. However each day will have a specific Spiderverse champ give a few bonus points when used
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Gwen Stacy is not Gwenpool.