**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Even Quest this month is costly

2»

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    got through this month UC fairly easy now just doing master mode. Well im an endgame player but a lazy one i hate doing long fights i dont do them.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You literally have about an inch of room to talk about unproductive considering you continue to make personal comments towards me on Threads. Have a good one.
  • Options

got through this month UC fairly easy now just doing master mode. Well im an endgame player but a lazy one i hate doing long fights i dont do them.

I'd say it's pretty reasonable. Don't care much for the Thing and HT Minis. Lol.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I am losing my patience on the thing bad enough i keep losing my champs to him the fact i will have to fight him even more times....seriously does the game team like ticking us off?
  • Options
    I've never been a fan of the Mini Boss concept. Lol. One is enough.
  • Options
    Although the Void is pretty fair. Plus, there's a Story behind it.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    March was easy
    They gave you a "break"
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Human Torch is pretty easy to beat though (unless you’re using champs with energy damage or mystics). The only actual challenge to fighting him is his specials, and those can be fully evaded once you get good at them. Honestly I found Void to be the hardest boss, and he’s completely doable, just easy to die to
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I found this one about on par with March. I'm middling at best skill-wise and it took 3 revives. About what I spent last month. I'll be honest and admit I did it pretty much all with Domino with a little Emma and Rulk for HT. Tried the Ronan trick with a 4* and got KO'ed but Domino or any heavy-hitter can outpace that regen.
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

This month is challenging, but personally my issue is: why is it so blasted repetetive?

I've got to fight Human Torch fourteen times to explore Master, another fourteen times if I want to explore Uncollected (and I really don't!); And almost limitless times in bounty hunts. Those poor guys going for legends runs will be fighting him sixty-odd times; even if over half are on autofight, plus all the bounty hunts...

Seriously: How much does Kabam want us to hate Human Torch? Or is it all a ploy to advertiser his as a nasty defender we all should acquire at all costs?

This is because they are focusing on endgame