**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghostrider automatically dashes in & attacks after SP3

Ghostrider automatically dashes in & attacks after SP3. This is really annoying. In hard content I did an SP3 he automatically dashed in & then got killed!

Comments

• Options
    Roepotte40Roepotte40 Posts: 12
    This is still happening even though @""Kabam Miike" said he sent videos to the dev team. Not on the list of known issues even though it was stated a couple days ago
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Still happening to me too
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    you gotta steal his motorbike then he'll be distracted
  • Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    Same for Hyperion too
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Typically, most SP3 to be honest

Just used OG Vision's SP3 (Synthesis overcharged my SP bar) and after SP3 animation, he stood there and got beat up even with me holding block

Hyperion also, which is a funny thing
    When A.I. Hyperion use SP3, after the SP3 animation, i was dashing forward automatically to get hit again even with me holding block (Straight KO)
    Used 2nd champ, same thing, SP3 Hyperion animation, this time I was frantically swapping evade, he stood there and get whacked and KO also
    Being an opportunist, I was, great! When I use MY Hyperion, after SP3, instead of enemy, My Hyperion stood there and get hit, even with me repeatedly pressing attack button......
    ROFL.....
  • Options
    Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    So many individual threads appearing about this issue and silence from Kabam when it comes to acknowledging this issue in the bugs list. I saw the post from @Kabam Miike in one of the threads, but nothing since then. This needs to be added to the official bugs list to prevent more new posts appearing, the existing threads need to be merged and we need to be updated there on when this will be fixed. It massively affects playability especially with Ghost Rider.

In harder content the special 3 is crucial to GR so he can reset judgements and reapply them, but with this bug as soon as I special 3 I get an intercept KO as soon as the animation ends.
  • Options
    Hey guys, there's already a thread HERE about this issue and we've stated that we're looking into it.

Moving forward, please use the Forum Search function to check for open discussions about the same topic before creating a new one. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.