**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

emergency maintenance

So because the game goes down so does your health for being in the middle of a fight in alliance wars? excuse me and all my members in my alliance for playing when its decided that game is going down.

Comments

• What the hell ate you doing mcoc team like the game stopped thrice while playing due to which I lost my infinite streak and a full health champ in aq please do something or else the game is getting shitier and shitier day by day
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Not getting "maintenance" message, but I am getting network errors when the network is fine.

All my alliance is as well.
  • Chewystu82Chewystu82 Posts: 7
    Happening here in aus also
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    This happens weekly. Please fix. I just don't understand how it's one thing after another and never ending.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Yeah lol go figure.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Same in California :(
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Same here in Europe..
    Ugh. Always the worst timing, too, eh? Guess I should have woke up earlier to finish Day 1 AQ.
  • STANKYFARTSSTANKYFARTS Posts: 9
    Always something
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    YUP!
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Also in kent uk, network problems
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Also having issues
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    Same here. I am in total grind mode and this happens ugh!!!!!
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    "We are currently expierencing a service disruption and are working hard to resolve this issue ASAP. We apoligize for the inconvenience."

30 minutes timer again??? :P
  • ChongHonamChongHonam Posts: 1
    Same in Hong Kong.
  • DrGonorrheaDrGonorrhea Posts: 44
    Schapenkop wrote: »
    "We are currently expierencing a service disruption and are working hard to resolve this issue ASAP. We apoligize for the inconvenience."

30 minutes timer again??? :P

and some freebies.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Should be expected by now
    Good to know it's not just me.
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    disconnected during fight, now i lose half life of my hero......
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Another service disruption huh, how many times has this been happenig again since it seems like it's been a weekly occurrence. Kabam get your act togther and fix your game theres way way to many bugs and issues.
  • HurricaneWarningHurricaneWarning Posts: 22
    edited May 2017
    My alliance is in the middle of AQ and AW runs. Wonder how many champs we just lost. I know in my War BG there were two fights taking place.
    So frustrating!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Working as intended insert coin here
  • GargaritaGargarita Posts: 14
    i lost 2 champs in aw cuz of this "maintenance"...they will better give me some revives or units