**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Multiple Hood bugs

Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
In these bounty missions I’ve been using Hood for the first fight because he’s useless against human torch but I noticed a couple of bugs.

1) All attacks while Invisible will randomly give a little more power like his power steal triggered but there is no “power steal” callout on the HUD and the opponent doesn’t lose power.

2) While invisible, the special 2 generates about a bar of power on either the second or first hit, and there are more power gain triggers from the 1st issue.

These first two are consistent on the epic and master difficulty of the Bounty Missions on the Colossus and Angela fights. On any other champ, I wouldn’t mind a little power gain, but I keep being pushed to the sp3, interrupting my sp2 cycle.

This last issue just happened once just now and prompted me to come here and list these issues because one of Hood’s major abilities is broken. I was just fighting the Angela on master when her regen triggered, so I fired off the special 2 to Hex her. The Hex debuff was applied to her but the regen buff wasn’t Nullified. Here is a screenshot.

I have an iPhone 7 on iOS 12.2

Comments

• Options
    _VEGETA__VEGETA_ Posts: 24
    Angelas dupe ability lowers chance to nullify her buffs, if thats any help to you
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Do you have md? You may be staggering a buff which gives you power.
    And as vegeta said Angela's sig prevents nullify
  • Options
    Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    No I don’t have MD sorry for not reading abilities