5* Awakening suggestions

Awaken options:
Venom, Hela, Ronan, Angela, Phoenix

Already have duped Corvis. Wish I Had a 5 or 6* Proxima but no such luck. No Hyperion.

Who among those 5 are the most useful for offense?

Who among those 5 make the best AW defender?

thanks

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    None of them need the dupe. Save it for Medusa or Hyperion.
  • WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Member Posts: 36
    I would say venom. I love mine r4 unawakened. He can catch people off guard on defense and on offense he has great damage output and some useful utility (especially against spiderverse champs). Plus he will have some use in the upcoming variant 2.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Member Posts: 377 ★★
    Ronan definitely needs the dupe for those niche situations where you would use him - but again he's niche.

I would never use a gem on Angela as her sig is almost useless (although it's handy against Dr. Strange)

Hela and Phoenix's sig are handy for survivalibility but not as game changing as Medusa or Hyperion who become offensive monsters once awakened. I don't think Venom really needs that dupe - just "nice to have".

But in the end I think you should save it - if you ever pull Proxima you'll be kicking yourself if you used it on someone else. I think Proxima is a majorly overlooked champ. I would awaken her in a heartbeat. Plus you have Corvus. Don't waste that gem.