**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4.2.4

I've been running my team of 5 and 4 stars and need help here's my team
5*rulk 2/35
5*gambit 2/35
4* Spiderman symbiote 4/40
4* dormamu 3/30
4*taskmaster 3/30

I just can't beat it I have other four stars and i don't know if this is a good team

Comments

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Take Gambit out of the equation.... if you can, replace him by a good Bleed Champion.

Looking at your roster, it is clear you are fairly new to the game. Patience, good champion will go your way.

Go on youtube and watch the video and tuturiol by DorkLessons. Awsome stuff.

You probably heard of Seatin also on you tube, if you did not, watch how he plays, you can learn a lot from his moves.

My biggest and best tip for you, is to join a full 30 players alliance that do full 3gr of AQ and AW. You will get big rewards and you will be able you rank up your champion’s faster. And surround yourself with better and more experienced player’s that can mentor you.

Don’t forget to have fun!
  • Options
    Take screen shots of your 3* and 4* champion and post it here. Members of the forum will give you a hand😉
  • Options
    I've played this game for 2 Years and I have an x 23 would she work instead of gambit and how do you screenshot
  • Options
    And my alliance is a family alliance my dad won't let me leave but ppl can join
  • Options
    Ok, your a young kid..😉

Stay with your family alliance then.

Yes x-23 is a very good champion. Excellent Bleeder.

For the screenshot, every device people play on is different. Ask your dad?
  • Options
    Ok

• Options

Ok

My higher 3 4 and 5 stars
  • Options
    Your 4* hyperion is excellent he should be one of your top priority

In your 3*, if you should rank up one to the max it would be Archangel and CAIW is also very good.

Archangel will bleed your opponents to death very fast, and CAIW as some of the best assets in the game, like revearse healing, and he can hit unstoppable opponents.

Keep ranking up your Red Hulk 5*

One last tip, concerns Heimdall, he as some of the best Synergie’s in the game, you should look and do some research on what this Champion can bring to your team, including « cheat death », added furie and precision buffs, and regeneration buffs also.

I think I see the top of the Head of a Stark Enhance Spider Man 3* in your Roster, get familiar with this champion and learn how to use his assets, once he is rank up, and you know how to use him, you will deal massive damage to your opponents.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Thx I'll work on this
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    That 4* Ultron might help him out too with the immunities and regen.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★

And my alliance is a family alliance my dad won't let me leave but ppl can join

Going to be tough to grow your account. Your family alliance has only 4 players still playing (and zero War rating). Still possible, just have to be patient.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Act 4 is all about endurance/healers (long paths)

Ultron was my MVP.

Max out the Recovery Mastery.
    His 25% health trigger will heal him past 50%.
    If you end fights above 50%, on the next fight you get his 50% and 25% heal again.
    I got hit a lot in Act 4, but Ultron just kept healing. I rarely needed revives or potions
    When you do use potions, just do enough to get to 51% health.

There are also Act 4 walkthroughs that can help, just search this site.
  • Options
    K I'm on last fight just need to use my revives thx for your help guys