**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier crystals

DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
I thought the Dailey and 4 hour crystals were supposed to be buffed when you became cavalier? First pull in the four hour was a level two revive....is this some sort of joke ? Am I missing something from the original post from the Kabam team ? Thanks

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    from the daily cav crystal you can pull 3k T4 or 1.5k t4cc fragments as buffed drops...same goes for t2 alpha as well,its also doubled

4 hr crystals have a tiny buff,level 2 revive is a great pull actually it worths 40 units
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Kabam DK said:

- An upgraded Daily Crystal that contains a rare chance of T5B Fragments, 5-Star Shards, or 6-Star Shards, and double the amount of - T2A Fragments, T4CC Fragments, and T4B Fragments!
    - A slightly upgraded Free (4-hour) Crystal with more Gold!

Quote from original thread. Where did you see that potions were supposed to be upgraded?
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★

What is wrong with a level 2 revive? Probably increased the chances for getting one. What do you want it provide? 6* shards and a ticket to end game? Sheesh....

I’m sorry I meant level two potions. I would love level two revives. I burnt thru about a dozen on crossbones. Well if the 4 hour crystal keeps giving me level 2 potions like its doing I don’t see the buff there at all.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Dailey said:

What is wrong with a level 2 revive? Probably increased the chances for getting one. What do you want it provide? 6* shards and a ticket to end game? Sheesh....

I’m sorry I meant level two potions. I would love level two revives. I burnt thru about a dozen on crossbones. Well if the 4 hour crystal keeps giving me level 2 potions like its doing I don’t see the buff there at all.
    The buff also only said. Gold