**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Explored Uncollected EQ and Opened a 5-Star and a 6-Star

Well... mixed feelings about my recent opening :lol:

5-Star Crystal gave me a 5* Domino who I instantly ranked up to 4/55, one T2A away from Rank 5.
6-Star Crystal gave me a 6* Miles Morales. I havent even leveled him up yet, haha.

My other 6-Stars are: Deadpool X-Force, Storm, Sentry, Wasp and now Miles Morales, my third science 6*.

Really happy about the Domino, as I said she is 4/55 now and I used a mutant awakening gem on her!
What do you guys think about those 6*s? Any hope for an upgrade anytime soon :lol: ?

Comments

• Options
    LaserjungeLaserjunge Posts: 33
    Congratulations to your Domino. I also got one just a week ago and I was suuuper happy and danced for minutes. mD
    I could also duped her immediately, but dont have the gold to bring her higher than 2/35 :neutral: —> GOLD REALMS PLEEEASE!

Anyhow, lucky you to also have 6* Wasp in stock. Maybe your luck keeps up and it drops a 5* Ghost. Then you have a balsy round.
  • Options
    CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    Once you learn the timing for the heavy in a combo attack, Wasp just destroys so much stuff. Since she has guaranteed critical hits on shrinky attacks (heavy attacks, specials), she is a great option for effects/abilities that heavily mitigate physical damage (beefy Sentinel matches, resistor tile effects). Only drawbacks are very low block proficiency and low health pool so choose your matches appropriately!

Here is a video of Wasp easily disassembling uncollected Annihilus:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvB3JIY-RVw
  • Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Waste of awakening gem tbh, you'll be crying if you get an omega red. Domino works unduped too.