**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Competitve Mode needed.

I think the community either needs a major overhaul to AW system and AW rewards or if thats not in the cards we need another competitve mode added to the game.AQ is the major reward source at the moment which is bad cause its repetitive and boring compared to war which has a little more strategy and excitement at times. Maybe add an Alliance vs Alliance challenge system where 2 Alliances can compete against each other in an AW. But instead of it being just a randomized sceduled event have it be set so that in order to play it one alliance must challenge another and have them accept. Now as far as rewards maybe have rewards based on a wager system where each alliance puts up an amount of Gold, Loyalty, and Battlechips from their treasury to challenge another alliance who matches the amount put up by the other alliance, then they have their.war and winner takes the pot. This would create fun rivalries, probably some drama too but thats guna happen regardless. And it would put the ball in the court of the alliances leaders who could set up the challenge whenever they were ready and not at a set time. Im sure there would be tough challenges in making something like this happen and some people may hate it cause they see it as another event you.need potions, but there are no season rewards or standings so item use would not be pressured to the extent that they can be in AW sometimes. This is just a thought off the top of my head there may be better ways to get.some more competition and excitement to the game, but its getn stale and we need something new and competitive, not the same ole repetitive A.I. fights were used to. Cause at times i.ask myself why am i really pushing to power up my roster to what end and what challenge. Cause im sorry horrible nodes and unavoidable damage nodes and champs, thats not a challenge to me that feels more.like a job. We need something where we can test our.skills legitimately against other real life players, not the A.I. Thanks and sorry.for long post haha.