**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why no shards for duping a 6*?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Yes yes, I know there are no 7* (and hopefully won't be for at least 2 more years), but it does feel anticlimactic to dupe a 6* and get less rewards than you do for duping a less rare 5*. Maybe give 550 6* shards, or at least another 275 6* shards.

Comments

• Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    It’s also **** that you receive the same amount of iso
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Because that is not how the game works.. You get a certain amount of shards of the next level of rarity from the champion you duplicated and since there are no 7-Stars as you mentioned, there is no extra rewards for duplicating 6-Stars.

That might change at some point in the future but as for now, that is how it is.
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    DalBot said:

Yes yes, I know there are no 7* (and hopefully won't be for at least 2 more years), but it does feel anticlimactic to dupe a 6* and get less rewards than you do for duping a less rare 5*. Maybe give 550 6* shards, or at least another 275 6* shards.

Because there are no 7 stars *yet*. My guess would be it's so they can add the shards when you dupe them later, like they did for 5 stars. Only a guess though, pure speculation.
  • Options
    Point being in the absence of a higher level there still should be some additional reward for duping the highest rarity champs in the game, especially considering how low sig ability level for those champs still puts them a bit behind their 5* counterparts in some ways.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Sixshot1 said:

DalBot said:

Because there are no 7 stars *yet*. My guess would be it's so they can add the shards when you dupe them later, like they did for 5 stars. Only a guess though, pure speculation.
    Ther didt gav more shard from the 5 star dups
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Kobster84 said:

They should give more iso for duping like 24 tier 5 iso for duping a 6* is just stupid

Especially because of the stupid amounts of ISO that is required to level a 6 star.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Sixshot1 said:

DalBot said:

That should have been a learning opportunity
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Gamer said:

Sixshot1 said:

DalBot said:

Not entirely sure if we’re talking about the same thing, but........before 5*’s were announced an alliance member duped a 4* champ and got 55 5* shards. Obviously we all went rather nuts over the chat. Day later, I think 🤔 could be 2 days, the announcement with regards to 5*’s came and the amount of shards for a dupe was, apparantly, increased to 275 shards.

Edit: completely misread it 🤗 for a different perspective: it does feel like nostalgia: not getting shards from a 6* dupe, it’s like back in the day when you duped a 4* and you didn’t get shards, or from a 3* dupe.

• Options
    I mean you legitimately get more reward for duping a 4* then a 6*. That's just weird
  • Options
    LoPresti said:

Kobster84 said:

They should give more iso for duping like 24 tier 5 iso for duping a 6* is just stupid

Especially because of the stupid amounts of ISO that is required to level a 6 star.
    It's absolutely crazy how much class ISO you need. If you don't have enough class ISO it's a much steeper hill to climb
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    They should also give 24 Tier 6 iso instead of T5
  • Options

They should also give 24 Tier 6 iso instead of T5

I don't know about that but at least more than the same amount you get for a 4*.