**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

does enabling Force 4x msaa make the game faster?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but with the loading screen taking up to 2-3 minutes i thought i try enabling Force 4x msaa and stop all phone animations from the devolver options, but I'm not noticing a big difference, so can someone who tried this before tell me if it makes the game faster and i am just imagining it's still the same or if those options are actually useless/have an opposite effect?

Comments

• Options
    Riverbullet84Riverbullet84 Posts: 9
    It’s not your device. It’s this worthless update.
  • Options
    I switched from galaxys8 and I don’t recall it not changing much even when the game was running correctly.
  • Options

I switched from galaxys8 and I don’t recall it not changing much even when the game was running correctly.

I'm sorry, English is my second language so I'm a bit confused, "I don’t recall it not changing much" as in enabling it did help making it better or didn't work?
    I’m sorry, I was typing too fast. I don’t recall turning it on making any improvements when I had my galaxy s8