**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Networking issue affects the champions health

On recent update! We got the network issues while playing AQ and AW. It does affects on champions health. Like for e.g., I have already defeat one champion after then screen is loading and suddenly disconnected. When I logged in again my champion is with current health which was reduced in last fight. But the opposite champion have full health.. this is happening again and again.. not only for me but also for other alliance members... Please look into this... This is blocker! We can't move forward like this... Please needful

Comments

• Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey EvoTheGamer, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced these connection issues.

The Health your Champions lose when an issue like this occurs is an intentional feature which we implemented to avoid exploitation and we don't have any plans at the moment to change it in any way.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about connection issues more organized, we created two dedicated discussions, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.