**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Find an Alliance"

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
So just out of curiousity i tried it...it matched me with an alliance where i would have had the highest overall rating at 640k. the leaders rating was 200k! My top champs out rate theirs by thousands! LOL just what i want! Another alliance like the first one i joined! One where i can carry everyone else! No thanks!

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    But what about their champions collection? There are many players that sold all their champions but only keep 5-6* champions.
  • Options
    That was straight out dumb! Sorry! They are supply vendors! And *shhhhhh!* it was kabam shills and kabam alliance members who promoted that move and unfortunately a bunch fell for it. But the real issue is this. The guys at the top hoard shards, open a ton of giants and try to raise too many of them too much all at once! And suddenly "there is a gold shortage and a t3c shortage." I don't hoard. I crack when i want. I rank thoughtfully and do not rush. Between rankings i take steps to restock my cats and alphas and my Gold. I have 28 million now and 200 gold crystals in reserve. I routinely overstock for whatever class i am playing for next. There is a lot calander after all! And if a skill is up i pad my skill supplies...there is, upon occassion, frenzies whipped up in here about champs and events and many of those frenzies are whipped up by shills and people strain themselves to accomplish things or do rediculous things like sell champs you can just leave sit and ts hey will help re supply you and give you shards for the next level up till hell freezes over! So yeah! Who really benefitted from that move? *Durp*
  • Options
    And if they did and have nothing lower than a five they have guaranteed they can't get cats from the dailies! You gotta use lower teir champs to trigger the drops...
  • Options
    Can't walk through the t3c quest with huge 5s and get a cat! Just sayin!
  • Options
    They basically tricked everyone into giving away the interest (never ending) from their earlier investments...sad!
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    ........ I’m out of words
  • Options
    I have said this before, The core of this game is resource management. Our running out of things is Kabams bread and butter! Any businessness that does not properly manage it's growth utilizing the resources at their disposal without having to liquidate assets...borrow or steal...well...they fold!
  • Options
    So yeah...don't want to be in an alliance led by someone who cannot manage resources!
  • Options
    No offense! Bad enough having to work with guys like that in real life! Not gonna choose it when i don't have to!
  • Options
    There is a life lesson for you gentlmen! Been there done that! Don' wanna go back!
  • Options
    Someone posted a chat the other day entitled "are you a scavanger or a preditor" i thought it should be..."do you use strategy or stupid brute force!"
  • Options
    You go ahead and be a wolf running with the pack, trying to take down buffalo...i will out fox you! Catch a few mice! And then feast on your leftovers!
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Stop spamming please.
    Consolidate your ideas