**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What have you ignored in-game?

Just a question I thought I'd put out there: what content have you left alone, started but not finished or simply don't want to try?

I ask because I have only just started to fully explore act 4. my alliance friends are all saying they wish they could have the rewards from that again knowing what they know now. To put in perspective I have 6 r5 4*s, a duped 5* SL so I should've done it sooner but just never bothered.

Anyone have anything similar?

Comments

• Options
    AppieAppie Posts: 99
    edited July 2017
    road to the labyrinth round 3 chapter 4 still waiting for a power drain champion to counter spite.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    LoL and T3cc proving grounds. I simply am not ready to do LoL, and the T3 proving grounds (cc) are a waste of time most of the time.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Road to the Labyrinth Chapter 4. I'm close to having enough T4 Mutant, Mystic and Cosmic catalysts to rank 5 3 champs. I already to Vision to rank 5, don't regret it. There is also Act 5 which I don't feel like doing, did the first quest in Chapter 1 and that was it.
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Lol and 5.2
  • Options
    Seems RTTL is a popular 'leave'. I'm only on 3.3 myself. Not done rol yet either! Done 5.1 once through. Thanks for the responses
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    Exploring act 2 LOL (not labyrinth)
  • Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I explored Act 3 and started Act 4 before I explored Act 2.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    1. Act IV. I haven't had trouble fighting in it. It requires too much energy, and Kabam keeps coming out with special quests that take much less time. My roster is also not very big. I can only do so many activities at once with my champions being locked into quests.

2. Arenas. They are just very boring to me.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Appie wrote: »
    road to the labyrinth round 3 chapter 4 still waiting for a power drain champion to counter spite.

Just treat the ENTIRE chaptwr like Hyperion or Mystic Dispersion

ITS EASY
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Act 4 (100% through 4.2.1)
    RTTL (100% through Ch 3)
    Haven't unlocked LoL yet
    Opened RoL once a while back and promptly left. Never been back
    Crystal, Alpha Cat, and T3 Cat arenas

Just too many daily quests to keep up with catalyst demands. I spend all of my energy just getting through the daily/monthly stuff and hate needing to buy energy just to do those. Typically only do T3 and T4 proving grounds, daily T2 class cats, and the 2 or 3 Stark challenges per day. Sometimes I'll sneak into the Homecoming event and slowly chip away at it (Heroic is 100%, Master is complete but still working on exploration).
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Class catalyst arena. Will never be able to get anything useful out of that trash because the prize pool is too small.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I did LoL once and it may as well not exist now because I'm not going to 100% in the near future (or ever possibly)
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    ROL for me. Never got around to doing it and now the rewards aren't worth the time to me. Who knows, maybe I'll get really bored one day and do it.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Exploring LOL. Not close to having the units for it
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I also avoid the Sunday arena, alpha arena, and catalyst arena
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    The special offers. They are never worth it.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    nothing only LOL left for me
  • Options
    The reason I've left a lot of content alone is because I built my roster around AQ and AW. I also have gone past the point of ROL being worth the effort (if I was desperate for 3 t4bs I'd probably give it a go).
    It looks like LOL is a bridge too far for some people, is it because of how much of a jump in difficulty it is? A matter of not having the resources? Or is it purely because you lack the right champs?
  • Options
    Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    Stupid 3 energy per move quests at normal levels that even at mid summoner level you can't get to the end on one pass through.

Utter,utter greed at normal levels, fair enough at higher skills like master. But at a level most could be expected to try, impossible and a massive drain on resources, totally unnecessary.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    ROL is something I did recently. I just wanted to get it done. I would hate to have the game end or quit the game and not at least try and get some challenges done. I'm trying my best to complete Web Slingers Challenge. I've never got any of these challenges done before such as Chloes or Ming Na.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    The few arenas which requires 10k battlechips to join.

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rttl 4.5 and act 5 chapter 2.
    Many in my group of alliances have said that chapter 4 round 3 and 4 are the worst in rttl but they just burnt through far too many resources that I cba to make a push to finish just yet.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    100%Act 1 Exploration.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    edited July 2017
    rttl chapter 4
    lol
    1st master mode since im too busy exploring act 4 as i go
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Class cat arena
    Alpha arena
    CC arena
    Duels (outside of duel skirmish for alliance)
    T4cc quests
    Beginner and normal monthly quests
  • Options
    I don't even bother with master on monthly event quests, if heroic went down to 2 energy or they opened master from the start then I would. It's just a chore.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    really dumb that they make you do both heroic and master. If somebody doesn't care about making a legends run, they should be able to just do master.
  • Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    My 1k and more alliance invitation!
    and also Act 5. Even if i want to have that uncollected title, but i think the whole world is against me.